40-m Stainless Element: ORB-12 Filter Housings
P/N 12642 40-M Stainless Replacement Element
Service element for Aeromotive Billet, in-line filters
Fits all 2-1/2″ OD x 7″ long ORB-12 filter housings.
Includes new housing o-ring to reseal the filter assembly.
Suitable for use on the pressure side of a fuel pump only, with gasoline, diesel, ethanol and methanol based fuels. Recommended for all medium to large electric pumps and all mechanical pumps, belt or hex drive, 6 – Series pumps up to 32-GPM Spur Gear pumps.
This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
Direct Replacement Filter Element For Filter P/N’s:
See the Filter Chart in the image gallery to the left, and the Filter Dimensional Drawing, if you need further help identifying what filter you have and which element will be a direct replacement.
- Recommended for applications burning pump gas, racing gas, diesel fuel, jet fuel, av-gas, etc.
- Approved for use in alcohol fuels including ethanol and methanol.
- Over 90-sq. inches of element surface area supports high flow while providing good service life.
- Cleanable 40-micron Stainless Steel mesh construction.
- Flow capacity of up to 1,200 plus GPH (20.00 GPM) with less than 1-PSI pressure drop.
- Supports up to 11,000 plus Flywheel HP, Forced Induction, on gasoline.
- Supports up to 8,000 Flywheel HP, Forced Induction on Ethanol.
- Supports up to 3,800 Flywheel HP, Forced Induction on Methanol
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- Ideal as a post-pump filter with gasoline, ethanol and Methanol burning engines, carb and EFI, with medium to large Aeromotive electric fuel pumps from the A2000 to the Pro-Series fuel pumps.
- Popular as a post pump filter with 6 and 12 Series (belt and hex driven) mechanical fuel pumps and Aeromotive Spur Gear Pumps up to 32 GPM.
If you wish to change the filter in your housing from a P/N 12642 40-micron Stainless element to an element with a different micron rating, you may choose one of the following options:
|Dimensions||9.13 × 3.5 × 2 in|
Mounting Configuration: External
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|