10-M Microglass Element: ORB-12 Filter Housings
P/N 12639 10-M Microglass Replacement Element
Service element for Aeromotive Billet, in-line filters
Fits all 2-1/2″ OD x 7″ long ORB-12 filter housings.
Suitable for use on the pressure side of a fuel pump only, with gasoline, diesel, ethanol and methanol fuels.
This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
Direct Replacement Filter Element For Filter P/N’s:
Recommended for use with alcohol based fuels including ethanol and methanol.
For comparable filter element suitable for gasoline only based fuels see P/N 12610
See the Filter Chart in the image gallery to the left, and the Filter Dimensional Drawing, if you need further help identifying what filter you have and which element will be a direct replacement.
- Recommended for applications burning pump gas, racing gas, diesel fuel, jet fuel, av-gas, etc.
- Approved for use in alcohol fuels including ethanol and methanol.
- Over 90-sq. inches of element surface area supports extreme flow while providing good service life.
- Flow capacity of up to 400 GPH (6.66 GPM) with less than 1-PSI pressure drop.
- Supports up to 4,000 Flywheel HP, Forced Induction, on gasoline.
- Supports up to 2,800 Flywheel HP, Forced Induction on Ethanol.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- Ideal for gasoline and ethanol burning EFI engines with medium to large Aeromotive fuel pumps from the Eliminator pump through the 6 and 12 Series (belt and hex driven) mechanical fuel pumps.
- Popular for demanding gasoline and ethanol carbureted engine applications using Aeromotive A2000, A3000 and the 6 and 12 Series (belt and hex driven) mechanical fuel pumps.
If you wish to change the filter in your housing from a P/N 12639 10-micron Microglass element to an element with a different micron rating, you may choose one of the following options:
|Dimensions||9.13 × 3.5 × 2 in|
Mounting Configuration: External
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|