100-M Stainless Element: ORB-10 Filter Housings
P/N 12604 100-M Stainless Replacement Element
Service element for Aeromotive Billet, in-line filters
Fits all 2″ OD x 5-1/2″ long ORB-10 filter housings.
Includes new housing o-ring to reseal the filter assembly.
Suitable as a pre-filter for fuel pumps up to 2.5 GPM with gasoline, diesel, ethanol and methanol fuels.
May be a post filter with larger, 6 & 12-Series and Spur Gear Mechanical Fuel Pumps up to 21-GPM
This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
Direct Replacement Filter Element For Filter P/N’s:
See the Filter Chart in the image gallery to the left, and the Filter Dimensional Drawing, if you need further help identifying what filter you have and which element will be a direct replacement.
- Recommended for applications burning pump gas, racing gas, diesel fuel, jet fuel, av-gas, etc.
- Approved for use in alcohol fuels including ethanol and methanol.
- Over 60-sq. inches of element surface area supports high flow while providing good service life.
- Cleanable 100-micron Stainless Steel mesh construction.
- Flow capacity of up to 600 plus GPH (10.00 GPM) with less than 1-PSI pressure drop.
- Supports up to 5,000 plus Flywheel HP, Forced Induction, on gasoline.
- Supports up to 4,000 Flywheel HP, Forced Induction on Ethanol.
- Supports up to 2,000 Flywheel HP, Forced Induction on Methanol
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- Ideal as a pre-pump filter with gasoline, ethanol and Methanol burning engines with small to medium Aeromotive fuel pumps from the 11109 to the A1000 and the SS series fuel pumps.
- Popular as a post pump filter with 12 Series (belt and hex driven) mechanical fuel pumps and Aeromotive Spur Gear Pumps up to 21 GPM.
If you wish to change the filter in your housing from a P/N 12604 100-micron Stainless element to an element with a different micron rating, you may choose one of the following options:
|Dimensions||9.13 × 3.5 × 2 in|
Mounting Configuration: External
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|