10-M Cellulose Element: ORB-10 Filter Housings
P/N 12601 10-M Fabric Replacement Element
Service element for Aeromotive Billet, in-line filters
Fits all 2″ OD x 5-1/2″ long ORB-10 filter housings.
Includes new housing o-ring to reseal the filter assembly.
Suitable for use on the pressure side of a fuel pump only, with gasoline and diesel based fuels.
Direct Replacement Filter Element For Filter P/N’s:
Not for use with alcohol based fuels including ethanol (more than 10%) and methanol.
For comparable filter element suitable for alcohol based fuels see P/N 12650
This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
See the Filter Chart in the image gallery to the left, and the Filter Dimensional Drawing, if you need further help identifying what filter you have and which element will be a direct replacement.
- Recommended for applications burning pump gas, racing gas, diesel fuel, jet fuel, av-gas, etc.
- Not recommended for alcohol fuels including ethanol and methanol.
- Over 60-sq. inches of element surface area supports high flow while providing good service life.
- Flow capacity of up to 250 GPH (4.17 GPM) with less than 1-PSI pressure drop.
- Supports up to 2,000 Flywheel HP, Forced Induction, on gasoline.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- Ideal for gasoline, EFI engines with small to medium Aeromotive fuel pumps from the Phantom 200 through the Eliminator pump.
- Popular for demanding gasoline, carbureted engine applications using Aeromotive HO-Series, SS-Series and A2000 fuel pumps.
If you wish to change the filter in your housing from a P/N 12601 10-micron to an element with a different micron rating, you may choose one of the following options:
|Dimensions||9.13 × 3.5 × 2 in|
Mounting Configuration: External
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|