Marine ORB-12 Fuel Filter 10-m Microglass
P/N 12341: Marine 10-m ORB-12 Fuel Filter
- High-flow, 10-micron Microglass (fine) element.
- Compatible with gasoline, e85 and Methanol fuels.
- Fully Hard-Coat Anodized housing for durability.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- ORB-12 ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters to AN-12, AN-10 and AN-08 size fuel lines. (see Fittings & Adapters)
- 7′ long x 2.5′ diameter
Replacement 10-m Microglass Element P/N: 12639
Finally, a place where bigger really is better. What defines an efficient filter? As little pressure drop as possible. How do you achieve a low pressure drop? Surface area. How do you get a lot of area into a compact in-line filter? Pleats. More pleats means more surface area an, in turn, better-flowing filters. Aeromotive in-line filters boast the most surface area possible for the highest flowing filters. This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
-Machined out of aircraft-grade billet aluminum alloy
-Can be used with E85 and alcohol
|Dimensions||4 × 4.75 × 8.5 in|
Mounting Configuration: External
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|