Gen II Stealth Tank 64-68 Ford Mustang
$498.33 – $561.20
P/N 18197: 64-68 Mustang Gen II 200 Stealth Tank
With Stealth 200 pump and 73-10 ohm sending unit
P/N 18497: 64-68 Mustang tank with a 340lph pump
With Stealth 340 pump and 73-10 ohm sending unit
- Perfect for EFI and carbureted engines
- OEM appearance and 16-gallon capacity
- High flow, quiet 200 or 340 Stealth fuel pump
- 73-10 Ohm fuel level sending unit included
- Billet hat with ORB-06 outlet and return ports
- Utilizes OEM fuel outlet location and seal
- Featuring patented, award-winning Phantom Baffle technology for superior fuel slosh control
- Plug-and-play; comes pre-assembled with pump and sending unit in the tank, ready for install
- Utilizes stock mounting straps, filler cap and vent
Why an Aeromotive Gen II Stealth Fuel Tank?
The new Gen II Stealth tank utilizes Aeromotive’s patented and award-winning Phantom in-tank technology that enables a quiet, high-flow EFI pump and baffle to maintain an ample fuel supply around the inlet of the pump while ensuring consistent fuel delivery and drivability even in low fuel conditions.
Unlike competitive tanks, Aeromotive’s Gen II Stealth tanks feature outlet and return ports along with electrical terminals positioned in the OEM location. This design enables flush installation to the vehicle floor and will not require strap modification or spacers.
All Gen II Stealth tanks come out of the box completely assembled. The fuel pump, fuel level sending unit, and fuel/electrical bulkhead are pre-installed. As a true plug-and-play assembly, the Aeromotive Gen II Stealth tank gets you out of the garage and on the road in no time.
P/N 18197 – 200lph Stealth Gen II Tank Application Specs:
- Fuel Injected Engines (gasoline):
- Up to 600 HP – naturally aspirated.
- Up to 450 HP – forced air induction.
- Carbureted Engines (gasoline):
- Up to 750 HP – naturally aspirated.
- Up to 600 HP – forced air induction.
P/N 18497 – 340lph Stealth Gen II Tank Application Specs:
- Fuel Injected Engines:
- Gasoline: up to 850 HP – naturally aspirated.
- Gasoline: up to 700 HP – forced air induction.
- E85: up to 595 HP – naturally aspirated.
- E85: up to 490 HP – forced air induction.
- Carbureted Engines:
- Gasoline: up to 1000 HP – naturally aspirated.
- Gasoline: up to 850 HP – forced air induction.
- E85: up to 700 HP – naturally aspirated.
- E85: up to 595 HP – forced air induction.
|Dimensions||41 × 10 × 29 in|
Mounting Configuration: External
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|