Spur Gear Extreme Custom Pumps
$1,961.66 – $2,226.09
- Flow ratings from 16 – 32 gallons per minute
- 3/8″ or 7/16″ hex shaft diameter
- Gas/alcohol or Nitro applications available
- Hard coat anodized aluminum or steel body
- Mount with 3 (or) 4 bolt flange, or V-band clamp
- Variety of distribution blocks, inlet/outlet, and shut-off valve options for custom configuration
- NHRA certifiable
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used on a dedicated race vehicle.
- Not For Sale on Website – Please Contact Us Directly at 913-647-7300
Note: Not For Sale on Website – Please Contact Us Directly at 913-647-7300
Aeromotive Spur Gear pumps are the largest gear pumps in the Aeromotive family. These pumps features a contoured and coated body, thrust plates, & gear sets to reduce cavitation and increase longevity. From Nostalgia Funny Car to countless Pro Mod cars, these pumps have undergone extreme testing. These relationships as well as serious research and development ensure the utmost performance and reliability under the harshest environments. Built to the strictest of standards, these pumps are sure to live up to everything you expect from Aeromotive products. Available in a complete range of flow ratings, and NHRA certifiable options.
This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used on a dedicated race vehicle.
The Aeromotive Spur Gear line offers an assortment of inlet and outlet attachments, as well as three different sized distribution blocks to ensure proper plumbing and configuration. Mount with either a 3 or 4 bolt flange or a V-band adapter.
Not For Sale on Website – Please Contact Us Directly at 913-647-7300
Mounting Configuration: External
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|