Extreme Flow EFI Regulator
P/N 13137 Extreme Flow EFI Regulator
For Belt/Hex Drive Fuel Pumps and EFI Engines
- ORB-12 Inlet/Outlet and Return Ports
- Extreme Flow Capability
- Wide Base Pressure Range 30-120 PSI
Our ALL-NEW Extreme-Flow EFI Regulator now comes with -12 ports! It’s designed for use with Belt or Hex Drive Fuel Pumps. Other benefits include:
- Compact, 2-Port Body with dual ORB-12 inlet/outlet ports and one ORB-12 return port.
- 0.500″ high-flow valve/seat, able to handle 7-32 GPM Fuel Pumps.
- Dual springs expand the range of operating pressure while maintaining a low profile regulator with reduced weight.
- Standard spring (installed) supports 30-75 PSI base fuel pressure.
- High Pressure spring (included) supports 75-120 PSI base fuel pressure.
- Supports vacuum and boost reference on a 1:1 ratio with PSI.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 5.5 × 2.5 in|
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|