Dual Action Adjustable Fuel Log (Std Holley Style)
P/N: 14201 Dual Action Carburetor Fuel Log
- Engineered for Carbs like the standard Holley with 7/8″ – 20 with flat gasket float bowls.
- Slip style length adjustment allows fitment to both 4150 and 4500 style carburetors.
- Ball and Socket adjustment permits the log to be manipulated vertically for better clearance.
For stand-off conversion to other carburetor applications:
- P/N 14002 Demon Style 9/16″ – 24 bowls.
- P/N 14003 Ultra HP Style 3/4″ – 16 bowls.
For rebuild/reseal kit see:
- P/N 14001
Billet, double adjustable, carburetor fuel logs for superior fitment. The advantage of a company that understands engineering, design, and manufacturing, is peace of mind. When you buy a fuel log from Aeromotive, you can be assured they will fit and deliver as promised.
- Threaded with 7/8″ – 20 with flat gasket for proper sealing on carburetors like the standard Holley and those with similar float bowls.
- Carburetor inlets swivel + or – 20 degrees in all directions for optimum clearance from valve cover and intake runners.
- Telescoping center line is 7.700″ to 13.450″ adapts to standard and high capacity float bowls.
- ORB-10 inlet and outlet ports can be adapted from AN-12 to AN-06 with available Aeromotive ORB port fittings.
- Two 1/8″ NPT ports for gauges and/or pressure transducers.
- 1.056/.806″ ID bore for high flow capacity.
- Type II bright-dip black anodized finish for durability and great looks.
|Dimensions||18 × 6.75 × 1.5 in|
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|