Regulator Breather 1/16″ NPT
P/N 15662 Breather for 1/16″ Vacuum/Boost Port
Replacement breather for the vacuum/boost nipple that comes stock in all Aeromotive Bypass Regulators. Perfect for any application that does not require fuel pressure to be influenced by manifold pressure.
- 1/16″ NPT Male threads directly into the regulator vacuum/boost port.
- Machined from bronze, compatible for installation into aluminum ports.
- Bronze breather element allows air to move into and out of the regulator cap as needed while stopping dirt and debris from entering the regulator cap / spring housing.
- Direct replacement for all Aeromotive bypass regulators where needed.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
For a 5/32″ barb vacuum/boost nipple see P/N 15630
For a AN-04 vacuum/boost conversion see P/N 15619
Ideal replacement for the vacuum/boost port found in all Aeromotive bypass regulators where Vacuum/Boost reference is not required.
This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
Machined from solid brass a 1/16” NPT male thread, this features a sintered brass filter that allows the regulator to breath but inhibits foreign material from entering the regulator cap.
|Dimensions||4.38 × 2.69 × 1.25 in|
Mounting Configuration: External
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|