Fuel Cell, True Variable Speed, 6 Gal, 90-Deg Outlet, Brushless Spur 7.0
P/N 19305: Fuel Cell, True Variable Speed, 6 Gal, 90-Deg Outlet, Brushless Spur 7.0
Ground Shaking Performance – Advanced Technology
– up to 4,800 FWHP on GAS – naturally-aspirated
– up to 3,400 FWHP on GAS – forced air induction
– up to 3,360 FWHP on E85 – naturally-aspirated
– up to 2,380 FWHP on E85 – forced air induction
– up to 1,680 FWHP on METHANOL – naturally-aspirated
– up to 1,190 FWHP on METHANOL – forced air induction
– up to 5,400 FWHP on GAS – naturally-aspirated
– up to 3,800 FWHP on GAS – forced air induction
– up to 3,780 FWHP on E85 – naturally-aspirated
– up to 2,400 FWHP on E85 – forced air induction
– up to 1,890 FWHP on METHANOL – naturally-aspirated
– up to 1,200 FWHP on METHANOL – forced air induction
- E85 Compatible, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional external mount pumps.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- New integral spur-gear pumping mechanism.
- 60-PSI continuous operating pressure and up to 100-PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
- Integral, external brushless controller for a clean installation, cooler fuel, and enhanced reliability.
- ORB-12 inlet and ORB-10 outlet ports.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to the 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse-modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
Aeromotive’s True Variable Speed Controller offers the advantages of built-in pump speed control via a dedicated 0-5V analog DC input signal. The Controller capitalizes on our existing brushless technology by reducing fuel flow during low engine demand and decreasing an already low current draw, therefore minimizing both motor heat the introduction of environmental via reduced fuel recycling.
|Dimensions||18 × 13 × 13 in|
Mounting Configuration: In Tank
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|