Fuel Cell, True Variable Speed, 20 Gal, 90-Deg Outlet, Brushless Spur 3.5
P/N 19315: Fuel Cell, True Variable Speed, 20 Gal, 90-Deg Outlet, Brushless Spur 3.5
Pro-Series Performance Plus Advanced Technology
20-gallon Racing Fuel Cell with 3.5 Brushless Gear Pump, aircraft filler cap, ORB-10 outlet, AN-08 baffled return and roll-over protected AN-08 vent. This is the same fuel cell design used in the Ford Cobra Jet, Chevy COPO Camaro, and many of the MOPAR Drag Pack cars.
- Baffled design keeps fuel at the pump inlet
- Fluted pickup with integrated 100-m prefilter
- Fuel Cell Dimensions: 20″w x 24″l x 10″h
The Pro-Series performance you expect and more:
- Fuel-injected engines: GAS
up to 2400 FWHP – naturally-aspirated
up to 1800 FWHP – forced air induction
- Carbureted engines: GAS
Up to 2600 FWHP – naturally-aspirated
Up to 2000 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel-injected engines: E85
up to 1680 FWHP – naturally-aspirated
up to 1260 FWHP – forced air induction
- Carbureted engines: E85
Up to 1820 FWHP – naturally-aspirated
Up to 1400 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel-injected engines: METHANOL
up to 840 FWHP – naturally-aspirated
up to 630 FWHP – forced air induction
- Carbureted engines: METHANOL
Up to 910 FWHP – naturally-aspirated
Up to 700 FWHP – forced air induction
- E85 Compatible, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional Pro-Series pump.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- New integral spur-gear pumping mechanism.
- 90-PSI continuous operating pressure and up to 150-PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
- Integral, external brushless controller for a clean installation, cooler fuel, and enhanced reliability.
- ORB-10 outlet port.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to the 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse-modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
EFI Rated flow of 1,250 lbs./hr. @ 40 psi, 13.5 volts
Carb Rated Flow of 1,350 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volts
Aeromotive’s True Variable Speed Controller offers the advantages of built-in pump speed control via a dedicated 0-5V analog DC input signal. The Controller capitalizes on our existing brushless technology by reducing fuel flow during low engine demand and decreasing an already low current draw, therefore minimizing both motor heat the introduction of environmental via reduced fuel recycling.