Brushless 3.5 Spur Gear Pump for GM Truck 2005-2018
P/N 18087 – 3.5 GPM Brushless Gear Pump
Same great Aeromotive Brushless Gear Pumps with True Variable Speed, now available as direct a drop in for your 2005-2018 GM Silverado or Sierra that want to pack a punch.
- Fuel injected engines: GAS
up to 2400 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1800 FWHP – forced air induction
- Carbureted engines: GAS
Up to 2600 FWHP – naturally aspirated
Up to 2000 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel injected engines: E85
up to 1680 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1260 FWHP – forced air induction
- Carbureted engines: E85
Up to 1820 FWHP – naturally aspirated
Up to 1400 FWHP – forced air induction
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in ethanol / e85 fuels.
- Includes Patented Phantom foam and bladder baffle.
- Up to 90-PSI continuous operating pressure and up to 150-PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- Integrated 100 micron pre-filter
- Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
- Built-In True Variable Speed (TVS) Controller, stand alone controllers not required.
- Not compatible with pulse modulated pump control or similar stand-alone fuel pump speed controllers.
- Requires installation of return style fuel system with high flow AN style fuel lines, filter and EFI bypass regulator with return line. Contact Aeromotive Tech Support with any questions and for more information.
EFI Rated flow of 1,250 lbs./hr. @ 40 psi, 13.5 volts
Carb Rated Flow of 1,350 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volts
Instructions can be found HERE