Ordering, Delivery & Returns
All our products ship from our warehouse in Overland Park, KS. We strive to get all orders shipped in a timely 2-3 working days after order placement, given the part/s are in stock and ready to ship.
Freight shipments are FOB Aeromotive, and all claims for shortages, damages, etc. must be filed by consignee. All packages must be inspected upon receipt for any missing or damaged goods and claims for such must be made within 30 days of delivery. Aeromotive does not currently ship our products internationally from our web store. For international orders call 913-647-7300. You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for international order inquiries.
Privacy and Security
Returns & Replacements
Returns are accepted with prior authorization provided the parts are in new, resalable condition. You can return most new, unopened items with proof of purchase for a full refund of the product.
- Call Aeromotive to initiate a return at 913-647-7300.
- We will issue you an RGA and instructions for returning your product.
- Ship your unused product - in its original packaging and shipping materials - to the address identified in our email.
- You are responsible for safely shipping the products back to Aeromotive. We recommend using a trackable shipping method. If product is damaged upon return to Aeromotive due to inadequate packing on the sender's behalf, returns/refunds will not be processed.
- If you refuse the package upon delivery as means of cancellation or return, your refund will be less the extra shipping fees incurred by Aeromotive.
- The refund will be for the full value of the returned items at time of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- The initial shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
- Credit for returned items will be applied to the payment method that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the payment method within approximately 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is accepted by the fulfiller.
- A restocking fee may be applied to returned items
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please call Aeromotive for assistance at 913-647-7300 extension “Returns and Repairs”.
All other parts will need to follow RGA/Warranty protocol to determine if a refund or replacement will be applicable. Please see that information here.
Limits of Responsibility
Please see the Product Warranty page for more information.
You may place orders online through our website or call 913-647-7300 extension “Sales” to speak to a salesperson or customer service representative. You can also email your PO or order request to email@example.com and a team member will get back to you in a timely manner. Our staff is available from 8-5, Mon-Fri to help you choose the right part for your vehicle.
Tax will be applied to your order if it is shipping to California, North Carolina, Kansas, or Indiana unless you can provide a current Tax Exempt form.
Payment, Pricing, and Promotions
We accept all major credit cards on our website or for over the phone orders. Additionally on our website we have Affirm and PayPal options to pay. The billing address you provide must match the billing address that is on file with the financial institution that issued the credit card. If a credit card authorization fails, you will get a notification sent to the email provided on your order. For WD customers, you have one week from time of failure notice to update Aeromotive with a current payment form. After one week, your order will be declared cancelled if we do not hear from you.
Aeromotive cannot resolve credit card problems with your financial institution if a credit card is declined. It is your responsibility, as a consumer, to settle credit card problems with the issuing institution.
Price and/or Description Changes
All prices, pictures, and descriptions on this website are subject to change. We maintain no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Please contact us within 30 days regarding price or promotion discrepancies.
When you place your order with us, you agree to the price and terms indicated on this website. Price differences related to future or past prices in our store or any other store are not refundable.
Unless otherwise noted, Discount Codes apply to web store orders only. Discounts cannot be applied to previous orders or orders outside the designated dates within the promotion.
Order Status Updates
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number, Purchase Order Numbers, Sales Order Number, or some other identifying information ready at hand to help us find your order. You can also call us at 913-647-7300 and select the “Customer Service” option with your information handy and we will search for you there as well.
Tracking numbers can be found on your invoice copy.