Aeromotive is proud to announce the release of the all new A3000 Fuel Pump. This new pump is an upgrade and redesign to one of the winningest fuel pumps in drag racing, the popular A2000 Fuel Pump. The A3000 features the same basic design and function as its predecessor but boasts less weight, over 1 GPM more flow at pressure and never-before-seen modular features and mounting options, like a removable and indexible fuel filter and true diaphragm-controlled bypass regulator.
Aeromotive first released the newly designed pump at the 2013 SEMA Show in November of last year. In addition to the rave reviews from racers and media, the A3000 Carbureted Fuel Pump received top recognition as the runner-up for the coveted Best Engineered New Product Award. “Anytime you are recognized for an innovative design and for one of your products, it’s a real honor,” said Jared Cox of Aeromotive, one of the leading designers of the A3000. “Especially here at SEMA amongst the greatest companies in the history of performance and racing,” Cox continued. “There are some amazing products out there this year, so to be recognized among them, is pretty special.”
This marks the third time that Aeromotive has been honored for Best Engineered New Product at a SEMA Show. In addition to to a runner-up selection at the 2013 SEMA Show, Aeromotive also received a first place award for Best New Street Rod / Custom Car Product with the Phantom Fuel System.
The A3000 Fuel Pump provides more mounting provisions, enhanced performance and better pressure control than any fuel pump in its class. This crafty Modular design affords the racer a variety of options for mounting and pressure control. When mated with the P/N 11218 100 Micron Filter and / or the P/N 11217 Pressure Regulator,(both parts sold separately) you have the ability to independently index those components for a custom installation on your race car. If you already have a compatible Pre-Filter* or don’t want to utilize a return on the pump, the pump can operate as a “stand alone” featuring a -12 ORB inlet port and -10 ORB outlet port.
P/N 11215–A3000 Complete Kit(pump, regulator & filter)
P/N 11216–A3000 Carbureted Fuel Pump
P/N 11217–A3000 Pressure Regulator
P/N 11218–A3000 100-Micron Fuel Filter
P/N 11222–A3000 Fuel Pump & Regulator Assembly(does not incl. filter)
• 15% more flow across the entire pressure range (vs. the A2000)
• Light weight (5.1 lbs)
• 6.8 gpm @ 5 psi / 13.5V (Over 400 gph)
• New ORB-12 Inlet, ORB-10 Outlet
• Alcohol / Methanol Compatible
• Multiple bolt patterns on the bottom of the pump fit almost any chassis mounting options, including competitors’ pumps.
• Integrated Pre-Pump Fuel Filter
– Integrated 100-Micron Pre-Filter can be clocked in 45º increments.
– Compact design with flexible mounting configurations.
– Filter can be removed and run in a separate location if desired.
• True Diaphragm Controlled Bypass Regulator Integrated into the pump
– Similar design to the A2000, the regulator provides smoother and more controlled flow and pressure as well as dampens pressure spikes.
– The new A3000 design allows for the regulator to be clocked in 45º increments like the filter for additional chassis clearance.
– Regulator can be removed and run as a true bypass regulator.
– Regulator’s bolt pattern matches to the Aeromotive Stackable Regulators (P/N 13217) allowing the ultimate in pressure control and nitrous fuel system solutions.