Aeromotive is proud to introduce the newest fuel pump in the Aeromotive High Performance line. The Aeromotive 340 Stealth is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. The Aeromotive 340 is a compact, lightweight pump that bolts into most existing hanger assemblies. What sets the 340 Stealth Pump apart is its superior flow throughout a wide pressure range. Compared to other popular aftermarket pumps, at 40 psi the 340 boasts more than 340 lph. That’s over 30% more flow. This pump is ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory wiring and mounting provisions available in the Original Equipment (O.E.) configuration. The 340 is also ideal for use as a universal replacement for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and supercharged applications.
• Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicable. DOWNLOAD APPLICATIONS GUIDE
• 4 inlet configurations cover a wide range of vehicles.
• Designed for in-tank use with O.E. fuel systems.
• Turbine pump mechanism increases durability and can be used in pulse modulated applications.
• Kits include a universal inlet filter that meets or exceeds OEM specifications to provide improved filtration and durability. May not fit all applications. See OEM filter replacement recommendations.
Aeromotive 340 Stealth Part Nos.
11169 – 340 Stealth Fuel Pump, GM inlet
11140 – 340 Stealth Fuel Pump, center inlet
11141 – 340 Stealth Fuel Pump, offset inlet
11142 – 340 Stealth Fuel Pump, offset inlet – inline w/ outlet
Check out this third party evaluation of the 340 Stealth Fuel Pump compared to other popular aftermarket pumps!