Another Successful Road Tour Added to the Books.
Update : Aeromotive welcomed the 2014 Street Rodder Road Tour, with great success. While the clouds may have held back some, the turn out was still awesome. We had great time talking with all the enthusiasts, and they all enjoyed the mouth watering Kansas City BBQ. With over 80 cars on hand there was a great assortment of styles in attendance, from rat rods to pristine restorations, and even a couple imports, there was something for everyone. A couple phantom kits and more than a few stacks of shirts we’re giving out in the raffle, and we can’t wait to do it again next year.
The 2014 Street Rodder Magazine Road Tour is coming through KC with a scheduled stop at Aeromotive’s facilities, Monday, June 23rd. In order to give these honored Road Tour participants a warm reception, Aeromotive is hosting an open house and you’re invited! Join Aeromotive Fuel Systems for a night of killers cars, go fast performance parts, live music and good food. The open house is open to the public so bring the whole family. If you have a classic car or performance vehicle, bring it. We’ll find a parking spot for you (details for bringing your ride below).
What you will see:
• Aeromotive’s manufacturing facilities• Weld Racing and Pro Charger on display
• Jerry Dixie and the Street Rodder Magazine staff
• 2014 Street Rodder Road Tour Car: A 1959 Chevy Impala
• Classic Street Rods, Hot Rods, late model performance vehicles and some seriously powerful race cars
• Live Music
• Good Food – Down home BBQ, all the fixin’s and Cold Drinks
• Monday, June 23rd 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
• Aeromotive’s Facilities: 7805 Barton St., Lenexa, KS 66214
• Open House and Car Show is open to the public
• No entry fee for your car
• Car clubs encouraged!
Want to bring you car or car club?
Please call us at (913) 647-7300 to let us know you are coming. IMPORTANT: We will not be parking any cars before 5:30pm. The cul-de-sac is a business park and we must accomodate the other businesses. If you arrive before 5:30 you will have to wait outside the cul-de-sac until this time to be parked.