Wed, Jun 6, 2012
The 2012 Street Rodder Magazine Road Tour is coming through KC with a scheduled stop at Aeromotive’s facilities, Monday, June 18. In order to give these honored Road Tour participants a warm reception, Aeromotive is hosting an open house and you’re invited! Join Aeromotive Fuel Systems, Weld Racing and Pro Charger for a night of killers cars, go fast performance parts, live music and good food. The open house is open to the public so bring the whole family. If you have a classic car or performance vehicle, bring it. We’ll find a parking spot for you (details for bringing your ride below).
What you will see:
• Aeromotive’s manufacturing facilities
• Weld Racing and Pro Charger on display
• Jerry Dixie and the Street Rodder Magazine staff
• 2012 Street Rodder Road Tour 1940 Ford built by Troy Ladd and the boys at Hollywood Hot Rods
• Classic Street Rods, Hot Rods, late model performance vehicles and some seriously powerful race cars
• Gary Lincoln Live Music – www.GaryLincoln.com (on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Garry-Lincoln-Music/110121678999517)
• Good Food – Burgers, Dogs and Cold Drinks
• Monday, June 18 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
• Aeromotive’s Facilities: 7805 Barton St., Lenexa, KS 66214
• Open House and Car Show is open to the public
• No entry fee for your car
• Car clubs encouraged!
Download & Print the Flyer
Want to bring you car or car club?
Please call us at (913) 647-7300 in advance so we can reserve you a parking spot. If you are a car club representative, please call us ASAP so we can reserve spaces for your group together.
See the unveiling of the ’40 Coupe: http://tour.streetrodderweb.com/2012/06/04/the-unveiling-of-the-coupe/
Road Tour Car hits the dyno at Westech: